FALL 2021 - Registration
Registration for the Fall 2021 season is now OPEN!
Fall 2021 Programs:
- Mini-Mite House (6U) - Association Dues $200 ($150 per Player for Households with Multiple Players)
- Mite House (8U) - Association Dues $200 ($150 per Player for Households with Multiple Players)
- Squirt House (10U) - Association Dues $250 ($190 per Player for Households with Multiple Players)
- PeeWee House (12U) - Association Dues $250 ($190 per Player for Households with Multiple Players)
- Travel Teams (2007, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012) – Association Dues $275 ($210 per Player for Households with Multiple Players)
Please note the above fees are Association dues and not Team Fees. Team fFees include uniforms and other team expenses. This will be emailed to players by the Manager after the completion of their team budget. Mini-Mite program Fees are fixed at $900 and Mite program fees are fixed at $1,000. This does not include any tournaments or events that the team may choose to participate in.
Benefits at OLU:
Orchard Lake United (OLU) has a proud tradition of developing players. We strive to develop the player first and prepare our players to win.
At OLU, your player will be the beneficiary of what we believe to be one of the finest hockey programs and hockey facilities in the State of Michigan. Our home ice at the Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Athletic Complex boasts several advantages for our players, coaches and families. Below are some of the highlights of our association and facility.
- Hockey Director
- We are dedicated to getting the most out of every minute spent on and off the ice. The hockey director provides professional coaching to the players and our great coaching staffs. The hockey director’s role starts with shaping the experiences of our youngest players, creating a model that carries through to our oldest players, where fun and fundamentals are the focus.
- On-ice Training Tools
- OLU is committed to providing our coaching staffs with the necessary tools to run effective and productive practices. Each year we evaluate our tools to ensure teams/players have items that are in good condition. Examples include tires, give-n-go passing aids, attack triangles, border pads and shooter tutors.
- Shooting Stalls
- Orchard Lake St. Mary’s Ice Arena (OLSM) has 6 indoor shooting stalls that are located beneath the bleachers. These shooting stalls are utilized by OLU teams, to aid and benefit our players off-ice training.
- Indoor Track
- Above the playing surface is a full size indoor running track. Coaches and players utilize the track for off-ice training instruction throughout the season. The track is an added bonus for parents looking to stay active while players are practicing.
To complete your online registration:
- Register with USA Hockey for the 2021/22 season. Clicking the link below will open a new page. Please return to this page after you receive your USA Hockey Registration #.
- Register with OLUHA for the 2021/22 season. Association dues will be collected during registration.
Questions?: Contact Zack Doyen at firstname.lastname@example.org